Tea Tree Essential Oil- 4 oz
Discover natures solution to your skincare needs Tea tree oil is a highly effective antifungal/antibacterial skin soother, derived from the native tree ‘Melaleuca alternifolia’ in Australia. Though grown in Australia, this product is very popular for Nubian skin, because of its numerous healing benefits. Tea tree oil contains numerous organic nutrients that fight harmful bacterial and fungi and effectively prevent infection in cuts, scrapes, insect bites, and stings.
Ingredients: Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil.
Shelf life of 18-24 months.
Warning: Essential oils are for external use only.
How tea tree oil can help you:
- Heals Acne Pimples And Lesions
- Relieves Symptoms Of Arthritis
- Fights athletes foots, jock itch, and fungal nail infections
- Heals Burns
- Heals Boils
- Improve Self Esteem
- Soothes And Heals Cold Sores
- Rapidly heals cuts and abrasions
- Minimizes risks of scarring when applied to wounds
- Heals dandruff and dry scalp
- Soothes hemorrhoids
- Clears away herpes sores
- Helps Treat Earaches
- Natural Hand Sanitizer
- Heals infections
- Heals psoriasis
- Heals vaginal yeast infections, thrush, and vaginitis
- Heals warts
- Heals insect bites and stings
- Tea Tree Oil is pharmaceutical/therapeutic grade. Terpinen-4-ol: 42.27% 1,8 Cineol: 2.39%
How to use tea tree oil:
- For Acne: Apply a drop or two to each acne lesion 3 times a day.
- For Athletes Foot and Fungal Infections: Add about 20 drops to a foot bath, or rub a few drops on the infection.
- For cuts and scrapes: Apply a few drops to wound 3 times a day.
- For insect bites and stings: Apply 1 drop of oil to skin several times a day, or as needed.
- Warts: Put several drops on a compress. Use overnight until the wart heals.
- For vaginal infections: Put a 3-4 drops in a vaginal douche.
- For dandruff and dry scalp: Add 5-6 drops to hair conditioner. Leave in for 2-3 minutes, then rinse.
Possible Side Effects: Tea tree oil can irritate sensitive skin, especially in the vaginal area. It can also prompt an allergic reaction in some people. As a safety precaution, dab a small amount on your inner arm with a cotton swab before using the oil. If you are allergic your arm will quickly become red or inflamed.
Cautions: Never ingest tea tree oil. It is for external use only, and should never be applied around the eyes.
Ti consigliamo anche
Dudu Osum 100% Natural HERBAL Virgin HAIR GRO CREAM for GROWTH & CONDITIONING